Maui Security Scanner 2.51
Old versionsSee all
Maui is a automated next-generation web application vulnerability scanner.
Able to quickly scan and analyze large complex web sites/applications, Maui identifies application vulnerabilities ( e.g. Cross Site Scripting (XSS), SQL injection, Code Inclusion etc.. ) as well as site exposure risk, ranks threat priority, produces highly graphical, intuitive HTML reports, and indicates site security posture by vulnerabilities and threat exposure.
Maui provides a fully featured web security scanner, crawler, report analysis tool, as well as web security explanations, and an extensive database of security checks for all leading web server platforms.
Instead of manually searching for security defects, which is very hard, web-site admins and IT-professionals trust Maui Security Scanner to detect security defects and vulnerabilities automatically.
* Crawls web sites and detects cross-site scripting, directory traversal problems, attempts to execute commands and multiple other attacks * Allows to scan for specific vulnerabilities, such as Fault Injection, SQL Injection and XSS (Cross-Site Scripting) vulnerabilities
* Allows to edit the crawling depth: maximum number of links per server, maximum links per page, maximum URL length and maximum response size and more
* Stores and allows you to view the HTTP request and response for each successful test
* Automatically discovers and analyzes the server's configuration to determine which tests are needed
* Automatically updates itself